Sharing feedback with reviewees
When you set up a 360 cycle, you can decide when and how that feedback is released to participants. You'll set that up in the cycle timeline:
You have 3 options for releasing feedback to reviewees:
- Release feedback immediately when the reviewer submits;
- Release feedback to everyone at a specific date; or
- Allow managers to release feedback for their reports manually
For managers, you can:
- Release feedback immediately when the reviewer submits; or
- Release feedback to everyone at a specific date
Manually releasing feedback as a manager
Managers can see their team's 360 Feedback by clicking Teams > 360 Feedback, and then selecting the cycle. From there, select the View option for their employee.
This will bring you to the submitted feedback. Click the "Share with..." option to release the feedback to the employee.
Note that when you manually share feedback, any additional feedback submitted will be released immediately to that reviewee.