Using Zapier with Small Improvements
Zapier is an online automation tool that can connect Small Improvements to 1,300+ other apps like Gmail, Slack, Trello, Asana, BambooHR, Bonusly, Workable, Greenhouse, Breezy, and tons more.
What's a Zap?
Users can connect two or more apps into workflows called "Zaps" that automate repetitive tasks without coding or relying on developers to build the integration.
- Each Zap has one app as the Trigger, where your information comes from and which causes one or more Actions in other apps, where your data gets sent automatically.
- Creating a Zap requires no coding knowledge and you'll be walked through the setup step by step when you setup a Zap between Zapier and Small Improvements
- For example, you could use a Zap to automatically create a 1:1 meeting with a specific member of your team every week. Or you could use a Zap to automatically create a talking point for your 1:1 meeting with a direct report whenever they request time off through BambooHR.
Example Zaps you can use with Small Improvements
To help you hit the ground running, here are some popular pre-made Zaps with Small Improvements.
- Every week, add 1:1 talking points for your entire team in Small Improvements
- Add 1:1 Small Improvements talking points for newly labeled emails from Gmail
See everything that's possible with Small Improvements and Zapier
You'll need a Zapier account to create Zaps
To start using Zaps with Small Improvements, you'll need to have a free Zapier account. There are no special permissions required in Small Improvements, any user can create Zaps between both tools.
How do I connect Small Improvements to Zapier?
- Log in to your Zapier account or create a new account.
- Navigate to "Connected Accounts" from the top menu bar.
- Now click on "Connect new account" and search for "Small Improvements"
- Use your credentials to connect your Small Improvements account to Zapier.
- Once that's done you can start creating an automation!
Adding a new connected account in Zapier:
How do I exactly create Zaps?
Use a pre-made Zap or create your own with the Zap Editor. Zaps are quick and easy to try.
Do I need to be a developer to create Zaps?
Creating a Zap requires no coding knowledge and you'll be walked through the setup step by step when you setup a Zap between Zapier and Small Improvements
Does it cost anything in Small Improvements?
Using Zapier is separate from Small Improvements and does not affect your subscription in Small Improvements
Help! My Zap isn't working
Please contact the team at Zapier for help troubleshooting a Zap