License and payment: managing or starting your subscription
You can now begin and manage your subscription to and view all your invoices from directly in your Small Improvements account!
Setting up your subscription
HR Admins are able to transition from a trial to a full paid account via the License and Payment tab in Administration.
Below is a direct link to this screen:
Watch the gif to see the steps to access this screen:
From this tab, you are invited to add secondary billing contacts or other email addresses to which we can send the upcoming invoices if you wish! Once you click on Start Subscription you will be taken to the next stage where you can fill in your company details.
The next section asks you how many seats you are purchasing for and whether you would like to pay on a monthly or annual basis. Remember we offer a 25% discount on annual payments.
Once you click on Next you will be asked to fill in your company address details for the invoice - Companies that are located within the European Union will need to provide a VAT number.
Full animated walkthrough (click to enlarge)
Nearly done! Once you fill in your company details then you will be invited to fill in your credit card details:
Please note: that if you wish to pay annually and the total amounts to over $5000 you will be prompted to request an invoice. We will then send you the invoice including the payment instructions. You can find invoices in your Small Improvements profile at all times.
Start subscription to activate
Are you a non-profit?
- For those wishing to apply for a non-profit discount, you will have the option to do so via the subscription details at the beginning. We will then review this and enable the option for you to continue to check out with the discount. Our non-profit guidelines are here.
How do I update my card or cancel my subscription?
- For monthly payments, your subscription will auto-renew a month following the date that you begin the subscription.
- You can update your card on the license & payment screen
- If you wish to cancel, please access the License and Payment tab and follow the cancel subscription flow
Do my licenses update automatically?
- We will automatically update your number of licenses each month based on the current number of licenses in your account upon renewal
- If you need to make changes, visit the Company Directory screen to deactivate users
- If you wish to pay annually and the total amounts to over $5000 USD you will be prompted to request an invoice. We will then send you the invoice including the payment instructions. You can find invoices in your Small Improvements profile at all times.